Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!


Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!
Cheeky Weekly ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED was a British children's comic with cover dates spanning 22 October 1977 to 02 February 1980.

Quick links...
Basic Stats
Cheeky Weekly Index - Cheeky Annuals and Specials Index
Cheeky Weekly Artist Index
Features by Number of Appearances
Cheeky Weekly Timeline
Major Characters from the Cheeky pages
Features Ordered by Date of Commencement

*** ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Used with permission. ***
*** CHEEKY WEEKLY, KRAZY, WHOOPEE!, WHOOPEE, WOW!, WHIZZER AND CHIPS and BUSTER ARE ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ***
Thanks for reading the blog.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Whoopee! Star Guests now received

Many thanks to Irmantas, author of the highly-recommended Kazoop blog, who has very kindly sent me scans of the Cheeky Weekly Star Guest pages which appeared in Whoopee! between April 07 and 28 July 1979.

I'll be posting the scans in due course.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to do it...But glad you've got them now...thanks to Irmantas is blog and yours are real highlights for me..

    Both got me very excited and into 70's Fleetway comics...
    I was brought up on 80's Fleetway and there was still good stuiff being done from Jack Edward Oliver...Tom Paterson..Lew stringer..Mike Lacey..
    But I can see they were very good in the 70's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy my blog, and I agree that Irmantas' blog is great

    ReplyDelete