While researching material for my Random Cheeky Remnants series of posts, I discovered that when I wrote my 2024 post entitled The Whizzer and Chips Years - Stage School, I omitted to mention an additional appearance by two of the characters from the academia vs showbiz feature. I have now updated that post to correct my oversight, but I am also including the formerly missing text here...
The Stage School teacher and Strongo made one further, uncredited Whizzer and Chips appearance in the issue dated 20 August 1988, when they were recruited to deliver one of the gags in the quarter-page filler feature entitled Laugh In!
![]() |
| Whizzer and Chips 20 August 1988 |
The images of the entertainment-averse educator and his muscly pupil were reprinted from the final panel of the Stage School escapade that originally appeared in Whoopee and Wow! dated 04 August 1984.
![]() |
| Whoopee and Wow! 04 August 1984 - Art: Robert Nixon |


No comments:
Post a Comment