Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!


Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!
Cheeky Weekly ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED was a British children's comic with cover dates spanning 22 October 1977 to 02 February 1980.

Quick links...
Basic Stats
Cheeky Weekly Index - Cheeky Annuals and Specials Index
Cheeky Weekly Artist Index
Features by Number of Appearances
Cheeky Weekly Timeline
Major Characters from the Cheeky pages
Features Ordered by Date of Commencement

*** ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Used with permission. ***
*** CHEEKY WEEKLY, KRAZY, WHOOPEE!, WHOOPEE, WOW!, WHIZZER AND CHIPS and BUSTER ARE ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ***
Thanks for reading the blog.

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Creepy Sleepy Tale artwork credited to Keith Reynolds

This is something I have been vacillating over since at least 2011, but as the Cheeky Weekly phase of this blog nears its conclusion I felt I must now grasp the metaphorical nettle and have finally got round to assigning to Keith Reynolds the Creepy Sleepy Tale artwork that was not by Mike Brown, Mike Lacey or Tom Paterson. It therefore emerges that Keith was the most regular artist to draw the feature, with 34 episodes to his name.

Although on the blog I had assigned Christmas 1977's Creepy Pantomime variant to Keith way back in 2010, I hadn't actually updated my comic database to reflect this, so the necessary change has also been made in that respect.

The following posts have now been updated;

Creepy Sleepy Tale

Cheeky Weekly Artist Index

Artist Key

I haven't totally got my mitts around the irritating vegetation yet, as I now need to go back and update all the contents tables included in the issue summary posts relating to the affected editions but I hope to do that in stages when time allows. 

2 comments: