Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!


Welcome to the Cheeky Weekly blog!
Cheeky Weekly ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED was a British children's comic with cover dates spanning 22 October 1977 to 02 February 1980.

Quick links...
Basic Stats
Cheeky Weekly Index - Cheeky Annuals and Specials Index
Cheeky Weekly Artist Index
Features by Number of Appearances
Cheeky Weekly Timeline
Major Characters from the Cheeky pages
Features Ordered by Date of Commencement

*** ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Used with permission. ***
*** CHEEKY WEEKLY, KRAZY, WHOOPEE!, WHOOPEE, WOW!, WHIZZER AND CHIPS and BUSTER ARE ™ REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, COPYRIGHT ©  REBELLION PUBLISHING LTD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ***
Thanks for reading the blog.

Thursday 12 January 2017

Speaking Frankly

Peter 'Cheeky' Gray has posted Frank McDiarmid's interview in Crikey! magazine from er, actually, what year was it? I know it's volume 2 number 12, Nov/Dec, but I can't find a year in my copy of the issue in question other than a mention of 2009 in the article concerned so I guess that's when it was printed.

I think Peter has already posted the interview on his Facebook page, but as I don't exist on that site, nor do I want to, I'm unable to follow his posts there. Facebook, unlike Blogger, doesn't allow people to view content on their site if they're not logged in. However Peter has kindly reposted a few select items from his Facebook page on his blog. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Got your comment also...

    Its easier sometimes to put up on the blog the comic pages then put up a link to facebook to it...
    I also put links to your new posts on facebook..
    At least you can see i'm doing this daily on facebook..its been great facebook for interaction and chatting about the comic page...with blog you don't get many comments... swings and roundabouts... thanks for your post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason your write-up reads like a grumble. Come on! Personally I don’t bother with Facebook that much either but we get to hear from the man who was the making of Cheeky. If I have to go cap in hand to Facebook for that, suits me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank's not on facebook...
      I put up the interview by him which is now a few years old..
      Steve bright..Nigel P..Lew Stringer etc..

      Delete